Monday, September 25, 2017

New Radio: Spektrum DX20

I picked up my new radio that I'm hoping and assuming will be sufficient for many years (decades?). The Spektrum DX20 is Spektrum's "flagship" radio, and is packed full of useful features. It also came with a really nice carrying case to protect it.

For me currently, the most notable change in how I fly is that I now have enough channels to use my pan/tilt setup on the Sabre. In addition to that, I will be able to program more flight modes into the mode switches, and I will have a gain knob, to change the Vector's overall responsiveness quickly while flying. Another minor benefit is that I will be able to program the nose wheel steering on a separate channel so I can lower its sensitivity.

I'm excited to get to work on programming the radio.

There's still a screen protector to tear off. I have a
quality custom screen protector to install.

The carrying case. It actually includes space for two transmitters.


No comments:

Post a Comment