Sunday, March 25, 2018

Vortex 230 Mojo, GoPro

I did some more flights today with the Mojo. For the first time, I put my GoPro on board and flew with that. There is some jello in the video at certain throttles. I'm not sure what's causing that, but it isn't terrible. The picture is noticeable better than the Mobius, but I think I will use 60 frames per second from now on. It will result in much larger file sizes, but the video will be much smoother and more enjoyable to watch.

I'm glad I have Dragon Link installed in the Mojo, because I was able to set up my control repeater on the hood of my car, and fly from the driver's seat. Otherwise, I wouldn't have even flown, as it's still only about 35 degrees and breezy, which is just way too cold for comfort.

Here are the two videos:






No comments:

Post a Comment