Monday, December 4, 2017

1.3 GHz Ground Station Schematic

In order to keep my head straight for when I start cutting wires and soldering this new gear together, I find it necessary to plan in a high level of detail. It's not very complicated at all, but when my work bench has 5 components that all need to get connected together properly, it quickly gets overwhelming. Once I have everything, I'll need to figure out the physical layout to determine wire lengths. This part may be tricky because I don't want the Dragon Link transmitting antenna to interfere with either of the video signals, or the 2.4 GHz receiver. It may be trial and error to get enough spacing between components.

I'll post an update once I've built the setup, but I attached a screen capture of my schematic. It is fully comprehensive, including the relevant connector types, and male/female designations.




No comments:

Post a Comment